David has been in private practice for more than 55 years and specialises in commercial/business law and property law.
- Business/Commercial Law
- Property Law
- Property and Project Finance
- Land Tax Advice
- BA (Syd)
- LLB (Hons) (Syd)
- Appointed as a solicitor in 1959.
- Has been in private practice for more than 55 years. He specialises in commercial/ business law and property law.
- Has had wide experience in general corporate, banking and commercial areas, particularly the incorporation of companies, financial transactions, compliance with Corporations Act requirements and the obtaining of finance for corporate and commercial clients.
- Also experienced in the area of trusts and estates.
- Has particular specialty in the drafting and negotiation of commercial transactions and in the settlement of commercial disputes and is recognised as an authority on the operation of the land tax system in NSW.
- Was awarded the title of Cavaliere by the Italian Government for his services to the Italian community in Sydney in 1975.