Senior Solicitor - Litigation and Commercial Law
Commercial and General Dispute Resolution, Wills and Deceased Estate Disputes, Property Law, Business/Commercial Law.
- Commercial and General Dispute Resolution
- Wills and Deceased Estate Disputes
- Property Law
- Business/Commercial Law
- BCom. LLB (NSW)
- Unrestricted Practising Certificate
- Admitted as a solicitor in 1976
- Extensive experience as a solicitor in private practice including 18 years as a principal of a legal firm
- Has also practiced as an in-house lawyer in the public sector including conduct of litigation, legislative drafting and acting in an advisory role to the most senior levels of Government and administration
- Personally conducted and supervised employed solicitors on a broad range of litigation in the Federal Court, NSW Supreme Court, NSW District and Local Courts including in the areas of competition/ trade practices law, restraint of trade, intellectual property, possession/ mortgagee sales, insolvency and general debt collection; and a broad variety of contractual disputes
- Has also acted in various tribunals including the NCAT and CTTT.
- Has acted in complex litigation arising out of wills and deceased estates including claims under the Succession Act and litigation involving the interpretation of wills and discretionary trusts
- Also has wide experience in property law including property sales, purchases and development, construction law, leasing and general commercial/ business law
- Has been a senior member of the firm's Litigation Group since 1 January 2010