Tamara specialises in drawing wills, estate planning, estate administration and estate litigation.
- Wills and Estate Planning
- Powers of Attorney
- Enduring Guardianships
- Probate and Letters of Administration applications
- Estate administration
- Estate Litigation including Family Provision claims as well as challenging and defending Wills
- Bachelor of Laws and Legal Practice
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting)
- Prior to joining the DLS team in January 2019, Tamara worked as a solicitor in an Adelaide law firm where she gained experience in the preparation of complex wills, estate planning, estate administration and estate litigation.
- Has been involved in a wide range of complex estates, some involving interstate and overseas assets and liabilities.
- Has assisted clients with interpretation of wills and advising clients on complex will issues.
- Experienced in drawing a wide range of wills.
- Experience in Probate Applications and Letters of Administration Applications.