Tallulah practises in our Wills and Estates team.
- Wills and Estate Planning
- Applications for Probate and Letters of Administration
- Estate Administration and estate related property transactions
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Wollongong
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice, University of Wollongong
- Admitted as a solicitor in New South Wales in 2013
- Admitted as a solicitor in New South Wales in 2013 and practised in the DLS Litigation Team throughout 2014-2015.
- Between 2016 and 2019 took a break from legal practice to focus on family.
- In 2019 rejoined DLS in the Wills and Estates Team, specialising in applications for probate and letters of administration, the administration of estates and estate related property transactions.
- With a background in administration and customer relations, Tallulah is focused on assisting our clients with practical and tailored advice for their particular situation.
- Her empathetic and patient manner makes her well-suited to this area of practice.