Suzanne practises in our Property, Finance and Commercial Team as well as assisting the Wills and Estate and Family Law Teams.
- Commercial and residential property law
- General business/commercial law
- Dispute resolution
- Wills and Estates
- Family law
- Bachelor of Medical Science (UTS)
- Graduate Certificate in Mathematics (UTS)
- Juris Doctor (UTS)
- Graduate Certificate in Professional Legal Practice (UTS)
- Nationally Accredited Mediator (NMAS)
- Admitted as a solicitor in New South Wales in 2015 and acquired an unrestricted practising certificate in 2018.
- Gained experience in various law firms in the areas of residential and commercial property, commercial disputes, family law and wills and estates.
- Joined the DLS Property, Finance and Commercial Team in September 2020.
- Specialises in all general commercial and residential property law including acting for small and large developers, acting on commercial and retail leases for both landlord and tenant and representing clients on retail disputes before the Small Business Commissioner and NCAT.
- Experience in various aspects of Estate Planning - including the preparation of Wills, Powers of Attorney and Appointments of Enduring Guardians as well as applying for Probate and Letters of Administration.
- Strong emphasis on resolving disputes drawing on the experience of her Nationally Accredited Mediator qualifications.