- Commercial, Civil and Environmental Litigation, Family Law (Property and Parenting), Business/Commercial law, Property Law and Workplace Relations/Employment Law
- Family law (Property and Parenting) including drafting of Binding Financial Agreements (aka pre-nuptial agreements)
- Commercial and Corporate Governance advice and litigation
- Environmental and Compliance Litigation
- Property law including planning, compulsory acquisition, commercial leasing and developments
- Employment law including employment disputes
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice (Sydney University)
- Admitted to practice as a Solicitor in the State of New South Wales
- Admitted to the Register of Practitioners of the High Court of Australia
- Originally from the United Kingdom, Katie studied Arts/Law in Eastbourne.
- Katie relocated to Australia in 2011 at which time she commenced her Australian legal career with a boutique general practice practising commercial litigation, property law, administration law, sports law and family law.
- Prior to joining the DLS Team, Katie was In-House Counsel for a large corporation and continued to practice in commercial litigation, property law, administration law and environmental and compliance litigation.