Senior LawyerJanette practices in our Commercial, Property and Finance team.
- Commercial and residential property law, General business / commercial law, Wills, Trusts and Estates
- Commercial and residential property law
- General business/commercial law
- Wills and Trusts
- Family Law
- Bachelor of Arts (Hons) (Macquarie University)
- LLB (Hons) (Macquarie University)
- Admitted as a solicitor in 2011.
- Gained experience in the areas of residential and commercial property, commercial disputes, family law and wills and estates.
- Joined the DLS Commercial, Property and Finance team in May 2021.
- Specialises in general commercial and residential property law including acting for small and large developers, sales, purchases, acting on commercial and retail leases for both landlord and tenant, business acquisition and disposal and general corporate/commercial legal advisory issues.
- Experienced in various aspects of Estate Planning – including the preparation of Wills, Powers of Attorney and Appointments of Enduring Guardians as well as Applications for Probate and Letters of Administration.