Ella practises in our Litigation team and has a particular interest and expertise in Family Law.
- Complex Family Law matters
- Dispute Resolution
- Civil and Estate Litigation
- Employment Law
- Criminal Law
- Wills and Estates
- Diploma in Law (LPAB), University of Sydney
- Admitted as a solicitor in New South Wales in 2009
- Practised in South Australia during 2012 to 2019
- Admitted as a solicitor in New South Wales in 2009 and commenced practising in Insurance Litigation.
- Between 2009 and 2012 gained experience in a number of Sydney law firms in the areas of professional negligence, personal injury, public liability and Directors and Officers insurance.
- Practised in South Australia from 2012 to 2019 with well-known boutique law firms gaining a wealth of experience in Family Law matters, Wills and Estates, Commercial, Property matters and even Criminal Law matters.
- Joined the DLS Litigation team in September 2019.
- Advises and represents clients on a wide range of legal issues and predominantly deals with complex family law matters involving property, children's issues and superannuation.
- Strong emphasis on resolving disputes at the earliest possible stage to minimise both financial and emotional stress for clients and providing pragmatic care arrangements for parents and their children.