Latest News and Publications
- Covid-19: A Time to Reflect on Business Practices - As restrictions are gradually lifting, impact on businesses and business practices is long lasting and the importance of having a business succession plan is prevalent now more than ever.
- Contractual Obligations in the wake of Covid-19 - Covid-19 presents numerous challenges for individuals and businesses, amongst them, the legal rights and responsibilities under existing contracts during a pandemic such as this. In this article we discuss Force Majeure and Frustration
- Family Law and Co-Parenting during difficult times - Covid-19 has brought additional stress and uncertainty to many families involved in co-parenting which, by its nature, can be stressful enough.
- Virtual Meetings and Electronic Execution of Corporate Documents during Covid-19 - Temporary measures to provide companies with legal certainty regarding virtual meetings and electronic execution of company documents
- Covid-19: Further Update on Land Tax - Your land tax obligations and the concessions made by the NSW Government
- Covid-19: Update on Land Tax - Your land tax obligations and the concessions made by the NSW Government.
- Covid-19: Updates for Financially Distressed Businesses - The Federal Government's response to the economic threats posed by Covid-19.
- Financial Impacts of Covid-19 on Family Law Settlements - For those involved in Family Law property settlement, there are issues that may now need to be considered or reviewed due to Covid-19.