- Commercial and Civil Litigation, Personal Injury (including workers compensation and medical negligence), Family Law (property and parenting), Business/commercial law, Property Law including leasing, conveyancing and NSW land tax advice, Franchising, Workplace Relations
- Commercial and Civil Litigation
- Personal Injury (including workers compensation and medical negligence)
- Family Law (property and parenting)
- Business/commercial law
- Property Law (including leasing, conveyancing and NSW land tax advice)
- Workplace Relations (including drafting of agreements and advice to both employers and employees)
- BA/LLB (University of Tasmania)
- Admitted as an Australian Lawyer to the Supreme Court of Tasmania in 2012
- Admitted to practice as a Solicitor in the State of Queensland in 2012 and New South Wales in 2013
- Admitted to the Register of Practitioners of the High Court of Australia in early 2013
- Currently enrolled in Masters of Law in Commercial Litigation (College of Law)
- Originally from Tasmania, Kelly started practising in Sydney in mid 2013 after gaining experience in Malaysia while undertaking a legal internship with a litigation firm in Kuala Lumpur, and having practised in Queensland.
- Kelly joined DLS in August 2015 taking on her primary role in the Commercial Litigation and Personal Injury teams while also providing general advice to our commercial and property clients on a range of matters.
- Has been involved in a number of commercial and property transactions.
- Has considerable experience in commercial and civil litigation matters in various jurisdictions as well as Personal Injury and Medical Negligence matters.
- She also practices in the area of Family Law and heads up that area of our practice. Kelly has experience in both property and parenting matters and can assist with Consent Orders or Binding Financial Agreements.
- Currently enrolled in Masters of Law with a specialisation in Commercial Litigation. She graduates in June 2017.
- Is an Accredited Mediator under the National Mediator Accreditation Scheme (NMAS).