- Commercial and Civil Litigation, Personal Injury (including workers compensation and medical negligence), Family Law (property and parenting), Business/commercial law, Property Law including leasing, conveyancing and NSW land tax advice, Franchising, Workplace Relations
- Employment law including dismissal, restraint of trade and Employment Agreements
- Family law (property and parenting) including drafting of Binding Financial Agreements (aka pre-nuptial agreements)
- Personal Injury including medical negligence and workers compensation claims (WIRO Approved Legal Services Provider)
- Commercial litigation including contractual disputes
- Commercial advice including drafting of franchise agreements
- Property law including land tax objections/appeals, compulsory acquisition, commercial leasing and developments
- Mediation services as an Accredited Mediator under the NMAS scheme
- Masters of Laws (Applied Law) majoring in Commercial Litigation (College of Law)
- Nationally Accredited Mediator under NMAS, currently accredited by Law Society of NSW
- WIRO Approved Legal Services Provider
- BA/LLB (University of Tasmania)
- Admitted as an Australian Lawyer to the Supreme Court of Tasmania in 2012
- Admitted to practice as a Solicitor in the State of Queensland in 2012 and New South Wales in 2013
- Admitted to the Register of Practitioners of the High Court of Australia in early 2013
- Originally from Tasmania, Kelly studied Arts/Law at the University of Tasmania. Kelly has a passion for travel and new challenges which led her to complete a 6 week internship with a litigation firm in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Kelly started her practise of law in 2012 at a boutique litigation firm in Brisbane, eventually moving to Sydney in May 2013.
- She joined the DLS litigation and disputes team in August 2015, primarily working on commercial and personal injury matters while continuing to advise commercial and property clients.
- Kelly has developed a significant family law practice within DLS and currently heads up that area.
- While litigation is a large part of her work, Kelly prides herself on her non-adversarial approach to matters initially and finds that her clients often benefit from early settlement of a matter where possible, without significant legal fees or court intervention.
- From her passion for finalising matters came her accreditation as a Mediator and the eventual creation of DLS Mediation Services in early 2017