- Wills and Estate Planning, Administration of Deceased Estates, Applications for Probate and Letters of Administration, Powers of Attorney/ Enduring Guardianships, Trusts,
- Wills and Estate Planning
- Administration of Deceased Estates
- Applications for Probate and Letters of Administration
- Powers of Attorney/ Enduring Guardianships
- BSc (Hons), French and Law (Surrey University, UK)
- Admitted as a solicitor in the UK in 1981.
- Admitted as a solicitor in NSW in 1999.
- Worked for various of Trustee Companies exclusively in the area of Wills and Estates for many years.
- Has been involved in the administration of a wide range of complex estates.
- Has extensive experience in advising clients on complex will issues.
- Experienced in the drafting of all types of Wills - including testamentary trusts, disability trusts and special needs trusts.
- Able to assist in all other aspects of Estate Planning - including Powers of Attorney, Enduring Guardianships, Superannuation issues and trust advice.
- Wide experience in applying to the Court for a Grant of Probate or Letters of Administration and the consequent administration of an estate.
- Member of the firm’s Wills and Estates Group.
- Member - Society of Estates and Trust Practitioners - www.step.org