- We are pleased to announce that David Landa Stewart Lawyers have been listed as a Recommended Leading Wills, Estates & Succession Planning Law firm in the Doyle's Guide for 2017.
- Also a very big congratulations to our Christine Page for also being listed as a Recommended Leading Wills, Estates & Succession Planning Lawyer for 2017.
- Our Expertise and the Festive Season Closure (DLS Updates - December 2017)
- Happy New Year - Land Tax Assessments coming your way (DLS Updates - December 2017)
- Relationship Breakdown - What Now? (DLS Updates - December 2017)
- Family Provision Claims - Update (DLS Updates (December 2017)
- 90 Years of Continuous Service (DLS Updates - October 2017)
- Debt Collection basics for Businesses (DLS Updates - October 2017)
- Strata Law Reforms (DLS Updates - October 2017)
- Top 6 Power of Attorney Questions (DLS Updates - October 2017)
Corporate and Advisory
Residential and Commercial Property
Wills and Estates
- What is involved in the estate planning process?
- What is a will and why do I need one?
- What if I already have a will?
- What is wrong with a simple will kit?
- What is a mutual will?
- What is a testamentary trust?
- What is an executor?
- Do I need a power of attorney?
- Do I need an enduring guardian?
- When and how are the assets distributed under a will?
- Can I contest a will if I feel I have not been adequately provided for?
- What is the NSW Civil and Administrative Tribunal (NCAT)?
- Wills and Powers of Attorney