Acting for Lenders
Our Finance Group has accumulated over 45 years’ experience in the field and specialises in retail and commercial project based funding.
We offer a full range of services to banks and financiers in the following areas:
- Retail (residential) finance
- Property and construction finance
- Commercial and Corporate finance
- Mezzanine finance
- Hospitality finance
- Aged care finance
- Self Managed Superannuation Fund (SMSF) lending arrangements
- Bridging finance
- Loan arrangements between family members
- Advising on borrowing structures
- Advising on precedents, policy and procedures
- Advising on mortgage defaults and the enforcement of securities
For large volume clients we employ the latest technologies to ensure the efficient processing and management of such work.
Acting for Borrowers
We also provide assistance to borrowers negotiating loan contracts and security documents.
We can assist with the following:
- Corporate and Commercial finance arrangements
- Code of Banking Practice regulated loans
- Construction finance (for either borrowers of Senior Debt or Junior Debt)
- Investment Property finance
- Asset finance
- National Credit Code regulated loans
- Intercreditor and subordination agreements
- SMSF finance
- Advising on reverse mortgage arrangements
- Mortgage default - negotiations with lenders
- Defending claims under guarantees, mortgages and other securities
Independent Legal Advice
We can also provide independent legal advice to borrowers, mortgagors, and guarantors in relation to their obligations and liabilities under loan and security documents proposed in a finance transaction.
We are familiar with the standard documentation used by most financiers.
We offer a fixed fee for such services, depending on the amount of the loan:
Up to $2m - $750 plus GST
$2m -$5m - $1,400 plus GST
$5m - $10m - $2,400 plus GST
Above $10m - Please request a quote
The above fee includes our review of the documentation as well as a meeting with you to explain the documents and witness your signature of them.